Features and benefits common in ProDefender plans include:
- Full Prior Acts Coverage for qualified applicants
- Broad definition of Legal Services with optional Title Agency Coverage
- World-wide coverage
- Innocent Insured protection
- Predecessor Firm coverage
- Insured's consent required to settle a claim
- Bi-lateral Unlimited Extended Reporting Period endorsements at pre-set rates
- Premium savings / credits including new-lawyer discounts, credits for no losses, continuing legal education and significant annual loyalty credits for continuous renewals
This content is provided for informational purposes and is not a legally binding description of coverage that may exist in any policy issued through ProDefender, its affiliates, or the insurance companies ProDefender represents. All conditions of coverage, terms, and limitations are defined in the policy issued to you. Programs and products may not be available in all states.
Most of our lawyer’s professional liability plans include free risk-management services provided by partner firms to our insured lawyers and law firms.
Services include personal real-time risk management and phone counseling with experienced lawyers specializing in legal professional liability. Some of our partners also offer access to on-demand CLE programs, and an e-library of proprietary risk management advice.
Our risk management partners help lawyers minimize, if not eliminate, potential claims by clients and non-clients, disciplinary proceedings, and even criminal prosecution.
Insureds who make a written request will receive an engagement letter that spells out the terms of their attorney-client relationship with our partner firm assuring confidentiality.